Call for Presentations / Speakers is open through June 28!
The Women in Textiles Summit is organized by the Advanced Textiles Association (ATA), along with a dedicated planning committee made up of industry women (just like you)! This year’s event will take place at the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC USA on March 1–3, 2023.
The vision of the summit is to strengthen the advancement of women by providing an interactive forum that provides education, networking and dialogue about important issues affecting women in business and how women positively impact the success of their organizations and the industry.
We are seeking proposals from women who support this vision and who are passionate, driven and engaged in their career, their education, their community and their desire to share challenges, successes, opportunities and experiences.
You are the experts. You have a story to share. We want to hear from you!
- Send your proposal to Jill Newman at email@example.com
- Email subject line: Women in Textiles Summit Proposal
- Include the person’s first & last name, professional title, organization, email and phone
- Tentative presentation title/topic
- Description of presentation, including tentative length (sessions are typically 30 min., 45 min. or 1-hour)
Sessions are to be educational and not intended to promote one’s product, service or company. Content is to be unbiased, neutral and noncommercial. Speakers can be members or nonmembers of ATA. Topic can be industry specific, but general business topics or topics specific to women are highly encouraged.
Those who are selected will be contacted directly by an ATA staff member.
- Career Skills
- Life Skills
- Women in Technology / Innovation
- Work / Life Balance
- Emerging Leaders
- Volunteering / Community Work
- Current Events / Issues Affecting Business
- Your Ideas!