This site contains intellectual property owned by Advanced Textiles Association (ATA) and others. No material from ATA or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by ATA or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (collectively, “ATA”), may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of ATA, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of ATA’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information disclosed or offered to ATA through use of this site or in response to solicitations in this site or other ATA sites (collectively, the “Responses”) shall become the property of ATA. ATA does not have any obligation of confidence and shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Responses. Unless otherwise stated, ATA and its licensees are entitled to unrestricted use of the Responses for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
This site is controlled and operated by ATA from its offices within the State of Minnesota, United States of America. Anyone who accesses this site from other locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. Upon termination you must destroy all materials obtained from any and all ATA site(s) and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
The materials in this site are provided AS IS and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. ATA does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. ATA also does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Please note: Links are provided for reference purposes only. ATA has not evaluated the information provided on every site it links to, and their appearance here does not constitute an endorsement of any organization.
Links to ATA Web Pages
You may link to individual pages within ATA and its various websites, but you must do so in a way that presents the page in its entirety. You may not cause an ATA web page to appear within the frame of another site nor may you link to individual page elements such as a graphic or photograph. You may not link directly to an ATA audio file or to an audio stream; you must link to the ATA page from which the file is accessed.Links to ATA web pages may be presented in text format only. ATA-owned marks, logos, photos, or other images may not be used in association with links without express permission.Links to ATA sites are made at the webmaster’s own risk. We reserve the right to change site structure and page filenames, which may result in broken links from external sites.
Permission to Republish ATA Content
For questions about republishing ATA content, please contact our publisher.
User submissions include, but are not limited to, posts to any ATA discussion boards, submissions to the commentary spaces, and all other content provided to any ATA websites by a site visitor.
- You are responsible for all of your submissions. You may not post any messages misrepresenting yourself as someone else, or by using a false e-mail address. In ATA forums and content contributions, you must post under your own username, and are responsible for all posts from your account.
- Your submissions may not infringe upon others’ use and enjoyment of ATA websites.Do not post any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, prejudicial, or is otherwise in violation of the law or ATA’s guidelines. (If you see a violation of this policy in an ATA discussion space, please e-mail the publisher.)
- You must have the rights to what you submit. You may only submit content for which you have the copyright or other specific permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or proprietary rights. You acknowledge that any submitted materials are in the public domain.
- You grant us rights to what you submit. When you submit materials to any ATA websites, you grant us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to redistribute or republish the information in any medium or form.
- You may not submit content for commercial purposes. You cannot use ATA websites, including but not limited to the discussion boards, for commercial purposes, nor to distribute or otherwise publish any material containing requests for money, advertising, or solicitations and promotions of goods and services.
- You hold us harmless. ATA does not endorse and is not responsible for any statement, opinion, or advice given or made by anyone other than authorized ATA representatives. All postings are those of the author, and you rely on such information at your own risk.
- Your submission may be removed by us at our discretion, for any reason, or not posted at all. We will enforce the policies above through not posting offensive content, and removing such postings from the discussion boards. In instances of willful abuse, we reserve the right to take whatever action it determines is appropriate, including the termination of access privileges and legal action.
How to Make Claim of Copyright Infringement
ATA and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others and we ask those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our publisher with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location of this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To contact our publisher with notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site, see our staff page.