Your Success is Our Mission
Since 1912, members have relied on ATA for market-specific solutions that help them maximize their businesses. ATA is a member-owned, member-driven trade association representing the global industrial fabrics industry.
“ATA will contribute to the prosperity of its members in the Specialty Fabrics Industry by providing a global marketplace for innovative products and services, relevant education, promotion and networking opportunities.
ATA will act with integrity and professionalism in providing a tangible value to its members.”
To advance the specialty and technical textile industries and the prosperity of our members.
Here Are a Few Highlights from 2022:
In addition to the rebranding work we did; we also had the core objectives of serving our membership. FY2022 was successful in so many ways despite ongoing challenges with the pandemic.
- Member retention ended at 89% for the fiscal year and 90% for last 6 months, the highest in years. We also added 216 new members.
- Launched a Fabricator Peer Group using our CONNECT by ATA community for outreach and communications. The Group meets to share challenges and opportunities with their peers.
- Added a robust Health and Benefits program to our member benefit offerings that serves members with 2 or 102 employees.
- Several member companies have joined our Textile Industry Retirement plan to improve their employee benefits.
- Many companies are experiencing significant savings with our PartnerShip member benefit.
If you haven’t reviewed your member benefits in a while, please take another look. You’ll save time and money.