How acquiring funds for your business has changed since COVID-19
As the business climate has changed with COVID-19, companies will need to understand how to get back to their operations in a new financial environment. Having capital to grow their business and acquire equipment will be a crucial component to success.
This workshop will offer advice geared to all types of capital and provide the tools necessary for seeking capital, as well as identify the types of funds and resources available from financiers today. We will look at the broad challenges in raising capital at all stages. The attendees will walk away with a game plan for raising money for their business.
What will be covered:
- The types of money available, the types of suppliers of money and how they differ
- The difference in long term and short term debt and the ROI of your debt
- How to measure and use financials tools to evaluate your business cost of obtaining capital
- How to develop your current business plan to raise capital as you grow
- How COVID-19 has affected lending
Speaker: Barbara Griffith
President, SCL Equipment Finance