Incentives for referring members and new member
Referring non-Supplier/Distributor Member
- 1–5 companies referred in a year (joined and current on payment): 10% discount on next year of membership class renewal, per member referred.
- 6–9 companies referred in a year (joined and current on payment): 75% discount on one year of membership class renewal.
- 10 or more companies referred in a year (joined and current on payment): one free year of membership class renewal, spotlight article about their company in either an issue of Review or other market specific ATA publication.
Referring Supplier/Distributor Members
- Each new referred member gets 10% discount on class membership (1st year only)
- 10 or more companies referred in a year (joined and current on payment): one free sponsored webinar, spotlight article about their company in either an issue of Review or other market specific ATA publication.
- Supplier/Distributors set their own rules for eligibility to align with any proprietary customer programs they offer.
Referred (new) Member
- Free registrations to workshops
- Spotlight in CONNECT by ATA and on social media where we will post a few paragraphs about the new member
- Free first-time registration to Expo education
Requirements to be Referred
- Non-member of ATA for the last 5 years or longer
- In good standing if former member/customer
- Eligible for Class 1–6 membership
Requirements to be a Referring Member
- Current Class member in good standing from time of referral to time of membership renewal
Membership discount codes earned by referring members sent annually, based on any referrals they have credit for in the last 12 months (August-July) based on the criteria above. Referring non-Supplier/ Distributor members who refer 10 or more new members will be renewed for a year for free, and notified with congratulations.
*Eligibility rules apply for free Expo registration.
Contact Kimberly Hay, Membership Coordinator, via email.