TRD Boot Camp Summer 2022: Training for the Tent Professional
These one-day training events are dedicated to educating teams and promoting safety during installations and public usage. Using exclusive (newly updated!) training modules and drawing on the TRD’s wide variety of proprietary information, boot camps send tent rental professionals back to the jobsite equipped with the knowledge and skill to get the job done right. A Pre-Boot Camp Happy Hour will take place the evening before the full-day of education.
Monday, Aug. 1; 7 – 9 pm
- Pre-Boot Camp Networking Reception (apps & drinks included)
- Come network will fellow installers, along with knowledgeable TRD leaders who will be presenting at the boot camp the following day.
Tuesday, Aug. 2; 8 am – 4 pm
Program will include (lunch provided):
- Training and Safety Information
- Tips & Advice for Loading and Unloading Your Truck
- Field Repairs & Maintenance
- Tools of the Trade
- “Ask the Experts” – a panel discussion with experienced field installers
- Hands-On Practice:
- Sail Cloth Install
- Clear Span Install
Thank you to our Sponsors:
There is no room block for this event, but please take a look at this nearby option and where several TRD board members will be staying:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED!
If you would still like to attend this event, please reach out to Jill Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 651-225-6953.
TRD / ATA Member: $39
Non Member: $89
August 1 7:00 pm EDT
August 2 4:00 pm EDT
Jill M. Newman
All Occasions Event Rental
10629 Reading RD
Cincinnati, OH 45241-2526